Please read the application instructions carefully before submitting your application. We will not consider incomplete applications. A complete application consists of:
1. CV: Please use a standard EU format or other including the same type of information
2. Cover Letter: A one-page document outlining your motivation, qualifications and experience.
3. Proposal: Please include the following three sections:
- Story proposals: Please include a short description the stories you plan to cover (about 200 words each). You do not need to have interviews confirmed, but you should indicate whom you plan to contact. Please also specify the language of publication, medium, audience, and plans for publication.
- Travel Itinerary: Please outline your dates of travel, destinations, and possible interviews in each location. Travel should be for a minimum of 5 days and shall be completed by August 31, 2019.
- Social Media Engagement: Briefly explain how you plan to engage with the Heinrich Böll Foundation in the course of your fellowship.
- Work samples: Please submit two work samples. If your previous work is not in Polish, English or German, please provide a brief summary of each of your work samples in English.
The application deadline is midnight March 24th, 2019. We strongly encourage early applications.
For questions and inquiries, please contact Gert Röhrborn at email@example.com